School Inspectors Section
The C.C.P.C.I. School Inspector (Division of the State Architect Certified-DSA) Section is comprised of its members and three elected Directors. The School Inspector Section, like the other C.C.P.C.I sections, is dedicated to promoting information exchange and training that benefits the inspection community and the DSA Certified Project Inspector specifically.
The Section supports a strong ethics statement for its members. Through member collaboration the School Inspector Section will monitor legislative and rule making activities which will affect the DSA Certified Project Inspector Community and shall promote and sponsor legislative activity that benefits the DSA Certified Project Inspectors, the Public School Industry and all other Inspectors as a whole. The School Inspector Sections' purpose is to be a positive voice for the School Inspector industry.
2011 At-large Directors: Maury MacKenzie, Mike Weiler, Don Williams
The Division of the State Architect provides design and construction oversight for K–12 schools and community colleges, and develops and maintains accessibility standards and codes utilized in public and private buildings throughout the State of California.
Quick Links for School Inspectors
- DSA Inspector Program
- Information on the dates for the DSA Inspector Exams
- Acquire information on codes and other references for projects under DSA jurisdiction
- DSA Forms
- Locate and/or verify DSA Certified Inspector Certifications
- View the current DSA approved Materials Testing Laboratories
- Verify a DSA projects status
- Get information on the Project Inspector Overview training class and the Recertification Exam which is mandatory for all DSA certified inspectors,